About Evolve IP Unified Communications
Evolve IP Unified Communications Features
- HD Video Calling : Leverage the highest quality video resolution to build trust and be more engaging.
- Unified Messaging : Enable users to communicate quickly with multiple types of messages, like voice mail, email, and fax.
- Superb Reliability : Get uptime reliability of 99.999% & keep all your systems & tools running independently of office conditions.
- Collaboration Features : Supports all collaboration functionalities like file sharing, screen sharing, and desktop sharing.
- Open Seating / Hoteling : Turns any phone that employees log into a primary work phone.
- Cloud Fax : Offers the ability to send and receive faxes in a format of your choice with a single click on the desktop.
- Verified User in Investment ManagementSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Provides good call quality. The system supports a large number of hand-sets including desk-top phones and conference room phones. With the CloudConnect device, it allowed us to segment the voice traffic from our data traffic. The system does an OK job of transcribing messages into email. The integration into Outlook does not work. We want to be able to click on a phone number in an email and have it dial that number. This is prominently featured on their web-site, but it does not work. As we have tried to trouble-shoot the problem, there does not appear to be anyone on the EvolveIP side who is willing to dig in and truly own the problem. We get the same questions over-and-over, and cannot get someone to step up and work with us on-site to fix this once and for all. Be sure to understand exactly what you need and talk to their customers that they are getting it. We saw a demo of what we wanted, but no one can make our system work the way the demo works. We left behind our old PBX and deployed a new IP-based phone system. We wanted to be able to have the phones sit on the credenza behind the desk and interact with the phone via the PC/Mac. We wanted to be able to have the features of a modern phone system and not worry about the legacy PBX.
- Verified Reviewer
The software allows me to connect to co-workers at various sites. The company that I work for has more than 13 sites throughout Philadelphia.
It lacks a few things such as modern emojis, boardrooms, and it still has status updates.