- Employee Performance : Tracks and evaluates employee performance to drive productivity and identify areas for improvement.
- Onboarding and Offboarding : Streamlines the process of welcoming new employees and managing their exit when they leave the company.
- OKR Tracking : Monitors Objectives and Key Results to align employee goals with company objectives and track progress.
- E-Signature : Enables electronic signatures for documents, contracts, and forms, eliminating the need for physical paperwork.
- Geolocation : Enables users to know from where you are employees are clocking in and out.
- Employee Portal : A centralized platform to access their personal information, documents, and other features across multiple devices.
- Rita K.Human Resources
l'logiciel factorial de ressources humaines, suivre des heures
- Sara M.Office Manager
when I used Factorial, the worth part was the payrolls: only accepted spanish payrolls. I don't know if now you can implement payrolls for different countries Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.