About SAP SuccessFactors
SAP SuccessFactors Features
- Benefits Management : Manage and track your employee benefits enrollment and claims processes
- Payroll Management : Allows you to process payroll and track employee earnings and deductions.
- Performance Review Management : Helps identify areas of improvement and ensures that employees are rewarded for their efforts
- Recruitment Management : Helps you to identify and attract the best talent for your organization.
- Performance Metrics : Track employee progress and identify areas of improvement.
- Succession Planning : Helps you plan for the future needs of your company.
- Verified User
SAP SuccessFactors is our new system for over 100K users for change management.
SAP SuccessFactors's recruiting experience is well-suited, as well as reporting (RBP) data access.
Onboarding process Candidate experience
- Jill Rickerson, PHRCoordinator, Talent Acquisition
I would strongly recommend going with SuccessFactors only if you have previously used a HRIS and know exactly what you want from the system. This was our first HRIS and it's been difficult to implement because we did not have the structure already in place for SF to copy and SF did not provide us with the level of guidance we needed.
It is easy to track applicants for jobs and see where they are within the candidate pipeline Creating and modifying goals is easy to do and it's nice that you can see others' goals easily and link them to yours Overall I think SuccessFactors is easy to navigate as a user
The LMS/learning system is very hard to use from an administrator standpoint, and the support from SuccessFactors in figuring out how to use it is poor. My experiences working with SuccessFactors to resolve issues or answer questions are mostly poor. They do not provide the support and guidance I would expect and it's often difficult to get a timely answer or for someone on their end to take responsibility for fixing an issue It seems to be difficult to make changes to the system after we've gone "live" with a module. It would be nice to have more flexibility