- Automatic Leave Planning : Helps you manage your leave requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Managerial Time Reporting : Can help you to keep track of your employees’ hours and personnel levels.
- Workforce Scheduling : Identify and track hours worked by individual managers and employees for maximum efficiency.
- Talent Management : Manage your workforce by tracking employee stats - experience and skills, performance ratings, etc.
- Labor Rules & Monitoring : Manage labor law compliance issues by tracking hours worked, overtime, and holiday work.
- Workforce Management : Offers features such as recruitment, onboarding, employee tracking, and succession planning.
- Verified UserConsultant
PeopleSoft HCM is used for HR and Payroll solutions across the whole organization.
Selective adoption where users can upgrade in frequent intervals Fluid User Interface - Supporting mobile and rendering based on device Continuous upgrade of features and enhancements Simplified Analytics - Enables users to create their own reports
- Verified UserProgram Manager
Oracle PeopleSoft HCM is being used as our backend processing to support Human Capital actions across the enter organization. This ranges from salary increases, promotions, transfers, etc. to reporting. It is used across the entire organization. It addresses our need to support the management of our entire employee population.
When the reorganziation occurred, when selecting an employees new organziation, I was required to type in the 'data field' vs. the common name of the group. This was cumbersome and cost time. This process could be made more efficient. When using the product to see my entire organization, there are times when use of the back button on my browser causes issues, and the data isn't refreshed properly. I would like to have the ability to customize the standard reports that are available in the application.