About Saba Cloud
Saba Cloud Features
- Assessment Management : Allows employers to evaluate their employees and identify areas in which they need improvement.
- Career Development : Manage your employees' career paths and ensure that they are progressing in the right direction
- Talent Management : Helps you to identify and recruit the best talent for your organization.
- Goal Management : Track and manage employee goals, objectives, and targets to access progress/improvements.
- Training Management : Allows you to administer training programs and track the effectiveness of each session.
- Employee Performance Management : Tracks employee performance and provides critical feedback to help employees improve their performance.
- John ChavezTraining Manager
I worked for El Super and the Chidaguqui group who use Saba for all their training, this LMS not only housed all of the courses but was used to hold instructor lead courses within their virtual platform. They also utilized the LMS for a repository so all content was saved within the system.
SABA is cloud-based and easy to install into any organization. It is perfect for large organizations and there are several packages that will allow any level of optimization. Easy to set up courses without an LMS admin.
- Verified UserProgram Manager
Saba is being used as a learning platform for our professional social workers across the state. It is being implemented in our classrooms to facilitate evaluation and testing and to manage our class rosters and class sizes. We are currently implementing it across the state to register and complete required training, report out to state and local agencies about progress, and manage the user base with a variety of fields. It has helped us consolidate data from several sources into one spot for ease of use and management.
Analytics still need to be worked out. Redundancy in tags and reports created need extra work to present to others Some of the back-end items need updating so that they are consistent with other areas of the site Job-aids in some areas need updating so that they reflect the current environment