About Saba Cloud
Saba Cloud Features
- Assessment Management : Allows employers to evaluate their employees and identify areas in which they need improvement.
- Career Development : Manage your employees' career paths and ensure that they are progressing in the right direction
- Talent Management : Helps you to identify and recruit the best talent for your organization.
- Goal Management : Track and manage employee goals, objectives, and targets to access progress/improvements.
- Training Management : Allows you to administer training programs and track the effectiveness of each session.
- Employee Performance Management : Tracks employee performance and provides critical feedback to help employees improve their performance.
Saba Cloud Ratings and Reviews
- Koby LongLearning Technology Consultant
At Covenant Health, we primarily use Saba as our sole learning management system serving our more than 11,000 employees. The learning module was the first we rolled out and through online learning, social learning, instructor led registration, and blended learning, we satisfy the learning needs of clinical and non-clinical employees alike. More recently, we have been utilizing performance, succession, and talent management modules to incorporate employee's learning, reviews, and general development into the overall succession and talent management of the organization.
Saba allows for highly customized reporting that allows us to monitor the progress of everything from the individual to organizational level. These reports are specific to our needs and can be pushed or pulled to specific individuals, groups, or the overall organization. Saba is user-focused and intuitively designed. Since I first began working with Saba there have been a number of developments and improvements that have improved the user experience. This seems to stem from a genuine desire to hear and respond to user feedback in an effort to ensure the interface is intuitive. The social aspect of Saba is integrated and encourages a community of learners. Often with social learning, there is a section or area of the site that you go to socialize. Saba has integrated the social aspects of learning into almost every facet of the learning module, ensuring that users can collaborate, discuss, and learn from each other while they benefit from the materials being made available to them by the administrator. Saba's customer support is excellent. The ticketing system is intuitive and I always receive a prompt response. Our representative is helpful and has provided guidance and support that has made any challenges we have faced easy to overcome.
- Diana ScottLearning Development Director / Director of eLearning
Saba is the platform used to deliver online learning to franchisees and employees. It is also utilized for classroom registration, social/informal learning, and as a learning resource for materials and recordings.
Certifications within the system need some enhancements