About Oracle HCM Cloud
Oracle HCM Cloud Features
- Candidate Management : Allows you to manage the candidature process, including managing applications, tracking reviews, etc.
- Employee Reward Programs : Create and manage rewarding and recognition programs for your employees by tracking performance.
- Interview Management : Manage the interviewing process, including screening and scheduling interviews, and managing notes and files.
- Payroll Reporting : Can help businesses keep track of their employee payments and expenses.
- Time Off Management : Helps businesses manage their employees' time off and ensure that they are taking the necessary time off
- Social Recruiting : Can help businesses find the best candidates and manage their recruitment processes.
- Lavanya R.Oracle Lead
It solves the purpose of having one system of record for all data points. We can manage our workforce in a more efficient way. Overall it's a great software offered by oracle to meet the hcm business needs
- Verified Reviewer
We wanted to have a best of breed solution for a medium sized professional services firm to support talent management, project management, time management as well as reporting & analytics. Our vendor took more than 18 (!) months to configure this solution which was supposed to be best of breed, but the end result is really poor. We do not know if it is the vendor or the product or a combination. But having to wait 30 seconds every time you want to see a time sheet is not acceptable, and all we get from Oracle is that it is a cloud product and we must understand that there are thousands of users and they are serviced from a server forest. I just think there must be something wrong in the whole setup which noone seems to understand or care about - both are very problematic. I was very surprised to read all the happy and positive references and after weeks of thinking I decided to write this one, which likely will be deleted.