About Oracle HCM Cloud
Oracle HCM Cloud Features
- Candidate Management : Allows you to manage the candidature process, including managing applications, tracking reviews, etc.
- Employee Reward Programs : Create and manage rewarding and recognition programs for your employees by tracking performance.
- Interview Management : Manage the interviewing process, including screening and scheduling interviews, and managing notes and files.
- Payroll Reporting : Can help businesses keep track of their employee payments and expenses.
- Time Off Management : Helps businesses manage their employees' time off and ensure that they are taking the necessary time off
- Social Recruiting : Can help businesses find the best candidates and manage their recruitment processes.
- Flt. Lt. Manoj CheruvathoorProject Manager
Cloud HCM was brought in to replace the PeopleSoft application that we were currently using as our HR application. All the entities across all departments are using it. The main reason why Cloud HCM was chosen was for the ease of updating to newer technology, being mobile-friendly and of course the backing of Oracle, which we believed would bring all the functionality of PeopleSoft into the cloud. With the need to access the system on the go for a lot of employees, we needed an application that would cover the whole spread of HR functions and be available on mobile devices. Especially payroll, benefits enrollment, and performance review are areas that were critically in need of this in HR.
The dashboards are extremely easy to build and the interactive dashboards are a big seller for most customers. The talent management system is very well designed especially the talent review, and goals & performance management function since it covers most of the functionality a lot of customers are looking for. The new learning cloud is also very good since it has finally brought the full spectrum of talent management into the cloud. Especially the learning outcome integration with skills.
- Verified UserManager
It is being used across the organization, with multiple modules. The main part I have used is around the performance management systems for quarterly evaluations of teams, goal setting and tracking, providing feedback, and creating plans for learning and development.