- Application Management : Helps employers to manage the entire application process from start to finish.
- Candidate Management : Helps screen and interview applicants, track hiring progress, and manage job offers.
- Sick Leave Tracking : Keep track of employee absences and track sick leave usage for compliance purposes.
- Time Off Requests : Manage employee requests for time off, including tracking requests and approvals.
- Payroll Management : Keep track of employee pay and expenses, plus manage payroll taxes and deductions.
- Recruitment Management : Helps HR departments manage the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Vel M.Sr Software Engineer
The way the contents and employee information were organized was impressive and purely professional. Belive its the most widely used system across the world. Seen it being used by midsize companies and massive companies with thousands of employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Verified User in Higher EducationEnterprise(> 1000 emp.)
Just about everything. It's so non-user friendly, it's really unfortunate. My biggest gripe would be allowing only immediate supervisors to view staff information but other management that oversees them cannot view anything. It's difficult to maneuver around and find and select the areas specific to your needs. It also requires an entirely different staff to manage it and it disallows those that really have the need for the information to access it without requiring them to have unnecessary responsibilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.