- Timeline : Offers a Gantt-style timeline feature to drive efficiency and ensure deadlines are met.
- Assignment Management : Track assigning tasks, tracking deadlines, and managing feedback.
- Communication Management : Helps to keep all stakeholders up-to-date with the progress of the project.
- Issue Management : Find solutions for common issues before they become conflicts later on down the line.
- Project Management : Provides a centralized location where projects can be organized and tracked.
- Team Management : Manage tasks by assigning them specific priorities, start dates/times, etc.
- Stefania L.Generalista de RR. HH.
It is an excellent tool for managing content and essential ideas, it allows us to tag our team in our tasks and assign various projects to specific people, see their performance and keep track of each project from start to finish. It has provided us with good functions to improve our creation and management of projects, it gives us options to share files, create a Kanban board, analyze expenses, work hours and more; honestly, we have not had any inconvenience. We have created a more flexible workflow, and we can share the projects with our marketing and human resources team and create work without interruptions to be in constant growth and reduce problems and tedious tasks.
- Idil K.Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Assigning task feature is pretty helpful, usage is easy. Also it has great performance in all devices. I don't like the notifications screen/area in opening. It looks like irrelevant space from the application. Wallpapers are not necessary. It is fine application for now, useful and easy using. Planning the project, especially in co-working.