- Boards : Allows users to organize key work such as tracking tasks, and sticky notes across every stage.
- Charts & Graphs : Take action when needed by clicking on data points to drive to underlying tasks, and projects.
- Team Calendar : Allows users to switch between calendars and lists, and view or sort/filter by date.
- Forms : Manage multiple tasks and projects and take care of work requests with Asana Forms.
- Templates : Teams can use/reuse templates for all their projects, or even create and save new ones.
- Rules : You can automate routine projects/tasks using Rules and focus more on strategic work.
- Joy M.Administrative Assistant
Asana is an excellent project management tool that excels in managing tasks and projects. It offers a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for teams to navigate and use efficiently. Moreover, Asana is highly customizable, allowing teams to adjust it to their preferences and needs, making it more versatile. It also boasts a wide range of features that enable teams to collaborate, plan, and monitor their progress effectively. While Asana's pricing might be a little high, its benefits and potential to increase organization and productivity make it worthwhile for teams that want to streamline their operations. Overall, Asana is a top-notch project management solution that can help teams manage their projects and tasks effectively.
- Erin HarrisInternet Marketing Manager
Asana is being used by Cantle Tech to manage projects of remote employees. We are located all over the country and we work on cross-team platforms. We needed a project management package to keep up with everything on a task-by-task basis.
I lose tasks in the lists. Email notifications get confusing