- Unified Platform : Combines messaging, voice, file sharing, and video conferencing in one software.
- Conference Call Management : Shows calls that are still in progress, who is on them, and allows jumping in & out of the will.
- Smart Calling & Transcription : Supports one-click conference calling with up to 250 people & automatically gets voice messages transcribed.
- Scheduling : Allows scheduling audio & text messages, reminders, travel plans, and holiday reminders, and birthdays.
- Barrierless Collaboration : With features like Dropbox-like subfolders, large-file sharing, auto-created groups, translation, and more.
- Quick & Easy : Connect to your whole group using just one click and say goodbye to links or login codes hassle.
- Verified User in Information ServicesSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Secure, Various features, Safe, Easy to use Better customer care could be provided, more swift response Great tool for team collaboration, videoconferencing can be done with ease
- Subhasis S.Business Manager
Ninja is completely cloud-based, so attendees can join the webinar/video confferencing using any web browser, on desktop or mobile. Nothing as of now. It has a lot of features and sometimes becomes confussed. Ninja, a webinar software, makes it simple to host, share, and attend webinars. We use it for our internal meeting too.