- File Sharing : Allows users to share files securely with colleagues via an encrypted connection.
- Web Application : Provides collaborative working from any device including desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone.
- Notifications : Get notified when new comments are added, members join or leave your team, and more.
- Highly flexible : Highly customizable to fit your needs, which includes the ability to rearrange boards and sections.
- Event Widget : Allows you to quickly create or join events without ever leaving the software.
- Files Upload : Allows easy uploading of files directly for sharing and collaboration with fellow team members.
- Verified User
Samepage is a collaboration tool that we use when we are running projects with our Data Centers who are not part of our networks. They are sort of our Customers so its important to maintain all forms of communications and project artifacts in one place. After working with sharepoint, which had a lot of issues with access for outside customers, we decided to switch to Samepage to manage Data projects.
Ability to collaborate with Customers Transparency in Project timeline File Management
- Verified User in Marketing and AdvertisingEnterprise(> 1000 emp.)
I dislike the layout. It is hard to search for projects quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.