- Communication Management : Features include creating meeting agendas, recording voice/video sessions, etc.
- Screen Sharing : Allows for multiple users to view the same screen simultaneously for better collaboration.
- User Management : Assign user accounts, rename files and folders, set permissions restrictions, and more.
- Secure Login : Ensures that your login information is securely stored on Splashtop's servers.
- Real-Time Chat : Communicate with teams without having to go through email or cumbersome phone calls.
- Secure Data Storage : Store all of your files remotely so that they are always accessible when needed.
- Andrew NotmanDirector of Information Technology
We (IT department) use it for unattended access to all of our desktops and servers. We are only a two-person department (including myself) supporting ~120 users throughout 9 geographically separated offices. We would be constantly running between offices without it. During the pandemic, it enable[d] everyone to transition to WFH without having to invest in extra VPN licenses or computer hardware. I was able to allow users to use their own computers without having to worry that their devices might not be up-to-date or have adequate anti-virus/endpoint protection installed.
Feature set - Does everything LMI central does The price is 1/3 of LMI central Works well even with slow internet connections. My home internet connection is very slow, but I'm still able to manage the computers on my domain with little or no lag.
- JAMES R.Construction
Sometimes the agent takes a long time to load. It may be a bandwidth issue with slow field user connections.