- Communication Management : Features include creating meeting agendas, recording voice/video sessions, etc.
- Screen Sharing : Allows for multiple users to view the same screen simultaneously for better collaboration.
- User Management : Assign user accounts, rename files and folders, set permissions restrictions, and more.
- Secure Login : Ensures that your login information is securely stored on Splashtop's servers.
- Real-Time Chat : Communicate with teams without having to go through email or cumbersome phone calls.
- Secure Data Storage : Store all of your files remotely so that they are always accessible when needed.
- Andrs FernndezDirector tcnico y Responsable de departamento de calidad de produccin
We use it to do home office by the remote desktop.
It is a good remote desktop software for any company or person that works with multiple screens. I would not recommend it to someone who uses only one screen because there are other softwares that do that for free very well.
It is fast Excellent support It is cheaper than other software with same functions
When working with 2 screens, to move a window from a screen to the other you have to drop it and then maximize it at 2 steps. The upper tool bar can be minimized but not moved. Sometimes that bothers The clipboard do not allow to copy images to remote computer, only text
- Verified User in Information Technology and ServicesSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
I enjoyed the fact it offers multiple variations you can do such as remote control another computer. It's available for bother personal and business as well. Personal use is FREE so that is awesome! For personal use not all features are available like they are for business use. It can become a little confusing if you aren't too familiar with how to work computer stuff. If you move with business the pricing can become a little too much. It's a good alternative to other remote products, but it's not for everyone. Make sure to check all the features and make sure it meets yor requirments. Although its awesome the personal is free of use, it doesn't offer all features as the business option does. Business can easily become expensive depending what you plan on using this prodcut for. Being able to remotely support and access other computers.