- Device Monitoring : Allows users to monitor their devices - Windows, macOS, Linux, etc to recognize IT problems.
- Patch Management : Evaluate, test, and apply 3rd party app patches to keep your systems updated/safe.
- Web Monitoring : Helps websites run at peak performance for improved customer experience.
- Endpoint Protection : Helps keep your devices safe against Trojans, spyware, ransomware, etc.
- Meeting Management : Create agendas, set start/end times, and add questions/comments to documents.
- Session Recording : Record meetings in real-time so that they can review and take notes as needed.
- Travis LarsenGraphic Designer/WebDeveloper Available for Hire
I use TeamViewer almost exclusively for customer support.
It is very well suited for 1 on 1 interactions. I haven't used the meetings feature yet.
Easy to install. Easy to use and understand. Provides a way to share access remotely to a clients computer who needs help. Speeds up development time on new websites.
TeamViewer could allow logging in with LinkedIn or Facebook or Google+.
- Verified User in Hospital & Health CareMid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
UAC handling but so upset about the licensing debacle don't care to list any more I was promised a lifetime license, and TV upgraded me for many years, then stopped and insisted I buy a subscription as my 'obsolete license was to only be active when used on a LAN. That is NOT a lifetime License Corporate which we purchased. Trying alternates now as we no longer trust this company to keep it's word. Oh, and we were treated arrogantly and nastily when we tried to push the issue. Now it's '10 years support' on your LIFETIME license. Shame on these people. I would think these would all go without saying Hi there, We apologies for the inconvenience caused by the discontinuation of your TeamViewer version. We have taken measures to make sure that the transition for all customers is as smooth as possible. Please see our community statement for more information: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/discussion/108667/teamviewer-9-10-end-of-life If you have additional question please reach out to our support department: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/. On the other hand, feel free to visit TeamViewer Community (https://community.teamviewer.com ) for any further questions. Hope to see you there! Best, Ying/TeamViewer