- Workload Reports : Allows users to add planned hours of various projects by different time periods & persons.
- Time Tracking : Users can track their work time on various specific tasks for project billing.
- Group Calendar : Helps users to track various project tasks and events by different departments.
- Secure File Sharing : Users can share required files safely among their team members with a customized access limit.
- Image Markup : Comes with the capability of allowing users to add markup comments on an image/PDF.
- Approvals Workflow : Automates the process of approval workflow to improve productivity.
- Emily MokSenior Project Manager
Workzone is the most mature online project collaboration and document management software in the market today. I use Workzone to assign tasks to team members and track the progress of every task by following notifications on tasks that are due and what impacts they have on the overall project. I have the ability to quickly identify which projects require more focus or those that need immediate attention. The features of Workzone are robust enough to handle our projects effectively and yet so simple for the teams to understand.
Provides real time insight on the status of project and breaks down the project column task dependencies, due dates and resources. Real-time updates on project changes and organizing tasks according to priority and date. Producing reports of time spent on each project and these reports can be exported via PDF or Excel A timeline of the whole organization events such as occasions and vacations are visible on the Group Calendar
- Jon V.Software Engineer
I dislike templates in general. They're only editable (and viewable) by the administrator. And when you set a template, it's pretty rigid and difficult to change on the fly -- sometimes you have to make major changes because of a specific project, and Workzone doesn't make that too easy. Plus the way some tasks are dependent and cascade, one missed deadline could make EVERYONE else's tasks late. Again, this may be something that can be remediated by a good administrator, but it's a risk nonetheless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.