About GoTo Meeting
GoTo Meeting Features
- Private Chat : Allows you to communicate privately with everyone in the meeting.
- Audio Capture : Allows you to record and save the audio of your meeting for later listening.
- Calendar Management : Keeps track of the dates and times of all your meetings.
- Multi-screen Recording : Lets you record the proceedings of your meeting while it is in progress.
- Mobile Screen Sharing : Share the screen of your mobile device with the participants in your meeting.
- Video Call Recording : Captures all the important moments of your video call for future viewing.
- Josh GoddardGeneral Foreman
GoToMeeting is simple to use. Microsoft Teams is also easy to use and is included with our corporate Microsoft package so no additional fees. Both are very similar
It's simple to use. Screen sharing is nice. Talking through the meeting is slow and a lot of lag. Much easier to use a land line or a cell phone
Easy to use and navigate Screen share is very convenient and simple Anyone can participate
The phone or talking portion has a big lag and slows things down. We generally use a cell phone and put it on speaker
- Verified User in Media ProductionEnterprise(> 1000 emp.)
Well... it works. You can connect with a lot of people from different sites and yakety-yak to your hearts content. I don't like the Linux support. Not working great with chroombook either. It keeps us all in contact I guess... but there are better options out there.