About GoTo Meeting
GoTo Meeting Features
- Private Chat : Allows you to communicate privately with everyone in the meeting.
- Audio Capture : Allows you to record and save the audio of your meeting for later listening.
- Calendar Management : Keeps track of the dates and times of all your meetings.
- Multi-screen Recording : Lets you record the proceedings of your meeting while it is in progress.
- Mobile Screen Sharing : Share the screen of your mobile device with the participants in your meeting.
- Video Call Recording : Captures all the important moments of your video call for future viewing.
- Vidhya S.Software Engineer
GoTo Meeting offers various means of sharing, namely screen sharing and file sharing. GoTo Meeting has significantly reduced the need to send files via email or rely on third-party cloud hosts like Dropbox to send files to your colleagues. You can simply drag and drop the file into the chat and it'll begin uploading automatically to the recipient. Similarly, screen sharing is excellent and can help share anything from your screen or a particular window during remote work sessions. You can also use the built-in whiteboard feature to draw, write, and collaborate on a white cavas during work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Tom ErdmanNetwork Systems Administrator
GoTo Meeting is primarily used in our environment when non-employees will be pulled into a virtual or hybrid meeting. It is often used when documents or screens need to be shared or interacted with by multiple users. Even then, because of its lag in features, it’s the last choice behind Teams, Zoom, and other products.
It is literally one of the only products that don’t have the ‘blur background’ feature out of the box. In a work-from-home era, this is a huge oversight. The interface is way clunkier than those of their competitors. I personally hate their chat.