- Instant Info Update : Allows users to view new information without having to wait for data to be uploaded onto the software.
- Governance Functions : Allows creating policies and procedures, as well as the enforcement of those policies and procedures.
- Calendar View : Users can see a history of all their meetings in one place, including the minutes from each meeting.
- Performance Analytics : Provides insights into the performance of individual board members and the board as a whole.
- Communication Management : Allows for timely and effective communication between the board and its members.
- Relationship Management : Helps to manage relationships between board members and manages conflicts and disputes.
- Jean-Louis V.CEO
The tool is easy to use. No need for thorough training : all is intuitive and found effortless Search is powerful The single version of the truth easy to pool, survey, vote, proxy easy to follow-up actions The tool has truly room to develop more feature but rather cool value / money Avoiding lost of time in finding the right information Ease of stimulating the interactions Follow-up of actions Annotations in board documents Pool and vote: so easy
- Verified User in Information Technology and ServicesSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
What I really do like in Govrn is its aggregation of documents. That makes things easy to find and compare. I don't need to jump between various sources of info. Until now, I like everything but I need to get deeper into Govrn. And I am not sure I will find something bad as for now I am just "wow" ... Give it a try. I did and I am 100% this will be our next investment. The major problem Govrn solved for me is about taking care of the documents. Gorvn helped me a lot as before I was always late for signing documents. With Govrn I can sign documents more quickly and I can track everything from one application. And my partners are happy with this new workflow.