- Minutes Builder : Provides a live written record of all the meeting aspects including notes, tasks, attendance, issues, and more.
- Agenda Builder : A powerhouse for document organizing & decision tracking that supports templates, cloning, and all file types.
- Skills Tracking : Keeps workforce competitive by identifying weak and strong arenas & builds action plans for the latter.
- eSignatures : Allows to securely send and sign agreements from any device and any location right through the software.
- Secure Messenger : Provides a secure way for directors, administrators, and all other board members to collaborate.
- Task Management : Offers a simple and secure way to track, manage, and organize the most important action items.
- Verified UserEmployee
We transitioned to electronic Board of Trustees meetings with OnBoard in October 2014. Prior to this, the Board materials were hard copy notebooks, which took hours, or even days to copy, collate, and assemble. Using OnBoard has cut that time drastically since the same amount of materials can be uploaded in an hour or less. And because the Board materials reside on the OnBoard server, our trustees can access the materials on any device from any location. The software is intuitive and user-friendly for both the end-user and the administrator. As the administrator, I appreciate that any last-minute changes to the materials can be made effortlessly, and the attendees to the meeting have the update as soon as it is uploaded. Support materials on the OnBoard Web site are plentiful, and technical support is very responsive. I highly recommend OnBoard Board Management Software.
Saves preparation time. Can be accessed on any device from any location. Intuitive and user-friendly. Very responsive technical support. Plentiful support materials.
- Jane L.Alumni Association Program Assistant
I'm still in the learning process, so haven't really worked a lot with the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.