About IBM Kenexa
IBM Kenexa Features
- Mobile Recruiting : Offers mobile recruiting features like text messaging/SMS, mobile application, and more.
- Social Web : Use this tool for referrals, job distributions, applications, video interviews, etc.
- Real-time Hire Flow : View all open roles, as well as your top candidates for each role on the same page.
- Online Application Processes : You can easily apply online and get started with interviews right away.
- Applicant Tracking : Track the progress and progression of applications throughout the hiring process.
- Succession Planning : Helps you plan for the future by identifying and assessing potential hires.
- Verified User in Computer & Network SecurityEnterprise(> 1000 emp.)
The suit functioned as expected and provided all the required features based on the defined use cases Organization had a need for a more comprehensive set of features. The oranization due to M&A activity looked at a number of features beyond the initial use case Based on defined use cases, Yes! The solutiuon was implemented a number of years ago with some very specific use cases.
- Verified User
Currently Kenexa is being used enterprise wide by recruiters and hiring managers for recruiting and hiring.
Kenexa is one of the big dogs in the ATS space so if you want a traditional enterprise wide ATS for recruiters, it will meet your expectations - no recruiter loves their ATS. If you are looking to be cutting edge and candidate experience focused, I think that there are more nimble systems out there that are trying to take it to the next level. Kenexa has a reputation as being difficult to work with and we have found that to be true - while we have liked several of the special project folks we have worked with, there is a lot of back and forth with engineering to get things done.
Kenexa has been trying to do a better job of understanding the client and candidate needs in the last 12 months but they still have room to improve in this area.
With Kenexa's acquisition by IBM, the ticket and support process became more difficult. With resources like IBM behind Kenexa, I was hoping to see things move faster but updates to functionality have come at a slower pace than expected. When new features are added, they are not fully functional at launch e.g. mobile job search and mobile apply - they are communicating that both functionalities are ready however when working through the projects to turn on both, we have discovered a lot of limitations and functionality that have made us hesitant to go live with a less than great experience for our users. No one can clearly communicate the roadmaps for new features and enhancements - we often get conflicting information depending on who you talk to.