About Paychex Flex
Paychex Flex Features
- Assessment Management : Administer and collect employee feedback on performance assessments, job reviews, or other surveys.
- Benefits Management : Manage your company's health insurance, retirement plans, and other benefit programs.
- Employee Tracking & Managing : View employees' profiles, salaries, hours worked, paid days off, medical information, and more.
- Time Off Systems : Manage vacation time accurately with our flexible leave options as well as sick leave bank accounting.
- 401(k) & Retirement : Employees can save for retirement and have less taxable income as a result.
- Health Benefits : Recruit and retain employees by offering health, dental, vision, and more.
- Kim Denny MeyerStaff Accountant
Here at Hanna Paper (Mid Atlantic) Inc. we use Paychex Flex to prepare and process our payroll, payroll taxes, new hire reporting, earnings and deduction register, 401K deductions, retirement summaries, etc. Paychex Flex makes the entire process efficient and easy. Paychex Flex keeps all our employee information and data for future reference, reports our taxes, prints and ships our checks overnight along with completing our W2's for all of our employees. There is ALWAYS someone available to talk to whenever I call in, and I start my work day at 6:30 am. It is amazing and so are their employees. I don't know what I would do without Paychex Flex.
- Verified UserC-Level Executive
We use Paychex Flex to process our employee payroll as well as [payments for] our 1099 independent contractors. They provide semi-monthly payroll processing including tax filings. They also prepare and file our quarter- and year-end tax reports.
The Live Reports are handy, but not intuitive to set up. The payroll import file is too complicated to set up and use.