- Contact Management : Provides contact info, associated deals, and logged calls on one scrollable page.
- Email Capabilities : Syncs email and CRM allows sending bulk emails and provides email analytics.
- Automation : With pre-built actions, smarter & faster deals, and repetitive tasks streamlining.
- Sales Pipeline Management : Allows setting up automated deals, and the option to choose between Kanban & Forecast.
- Reporting : Offers real-time activity feed, generates custom reports, and sends automated emails.
- Collaboration Support : Assigns contacts and deals, gives a clear picture of the team's activity feed, and more.
- Michael S.Managing Director
We like its ease of use and how Onepage easily allows us to manage our sales opportunities and reach out to clients! I would a hundred percent recommend all businesses to use OnePage as their CRM system Would be nice if there was some kind of function to use that you can create sales campaigns like mailchimp but apparently this is something that is being looked into It helps us manage our opportunities and sales in an easy manageable way! It reminds us to follow up on opportunities too to make sure we are closing as much business as possible Hi Michael, Thank you for this great review. We are so happy to hear that you would recommend OnePageCRM to all businesses. We're always working on ways to make our app more efficient and effective, so keep an eye on our updates!
- Peter B.Manager, Professional Services
Everything is tied to your Contact or Lead .. similar to keeping notes in Outlook, but then it just morphs into an rather interesting concept of setting up sales streams for each individual. For a small business that does not have a ton of time managing a full CRM, this might be the tool. It is rather tough to get used to the literally one-page view concept. Still too new to tell, but not seeing much on the integration side of things yet either. Definitely, if you are in the market for a very easy to use CRM without the complex nature of things, and you have never used a CRM tool before, this just might be the tool for you. Try out the free trial and see for yourself.