- Social Media Integration : Allows you to track and manage your social media accounts in one place.
- Calendar/Reminder System : Lets you schedule and track your sales calls, meetings, and other events.
- Lead Qualification : Allow you to identify and qualify leads based on certain criteria such as location, age, and interests.
- Forecasting : Allows sales teams to understand how much revenue a particular lead is likely to generate over a given period.
- Quotes/Estimates : Helps to keep track of all of the conversations and interactions that are taking place.
- Email Marketing : Comes with an email creation wizard, email templates, personalized messages, and offers.
- Amanat M.Manager Operations & Customer Support
SalezShark CRM delivers a next-gen work experience on a customizable cloud-based platform help teams unlock productivity and grow sales effortlessly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Verified User in Human ResourcesSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
The bounce rates are quite high and the emails are not validated. Hence, I think they should validate their database in a while to check whether the emails are valid or not. Apart from this there are no issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.