About Salesforce CRM
Salesforce CRM Features
- Account and Contact Management : Allows you to manage your accounts and contacts in a centralized location.
- Opportunity Management : Helps track and analyze sales progress and identify potential opportunities.
- Reporting & Analytics : Help you to measure the performance of your business.
- Quote Management : Keep track of quotes, contracts, and negotiations with quotes in a central location.
- Lead Management : Automatically adds leads to Salesforce CRM as they come in from any source.
- Sales Histories : View and analyze sales data from past periods to make more informed decisions.
Salesforce CRM Ratings and Reviews
- Moses Oniel D.Sales Development Representative
The best things I like about Salesforce Sales Cloud are its simplicity, accessibility, ease, usability, user-friendliness, customization, and catering to details. Whereas the other things I like about Salesforce Sales Cloud are its Dashboards, Reports, Integrations, Chatter, Calendar, Notes and its ability to send and track emails. Furthermore, it also helps sales account managers, and executives, in adding and converting leads into manageable accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Matthew E.Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
The system feels very clunky and the system has odd definitions for drop down menus and fields. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.