- Email Tracking : Allows sales reps to see when a prospect opens an email, clicks on links, and downloads attachments.
- Pipeline Management : Helps to move prospects through different stages, view the status of deals, and set reminders for follow-ups.
- Sales Performance Dashboard : Shows key metrics like the number of calls made, emails sent, and deals closed, allowing managers to track.
- Call Recording : Sales reps can record their sales calls with prospects and review them later to identify areas for improvement.
- Email Scheduling : Schedule emails to be sent at a specific time and date, ensuring that prospects receive them at the right time.
- Call Transcription : Automatically transcribes sales calls, making it easy for reps to review and identify areas for improvement.
- Nate RogoffAccount Executive
Cisco Meraki sales teams use SalesLoft for targeted customer and partner cadences to generate outbound campaigns, generate revenue opportunities, do monthly newsletters, drive attendance to events, and much more! It's an awesome tool that allows us to reach a broad (and targeted) audience in just a few easy steps. The ability to easily import a CSV file from Salesforce to SalesLoft, tag it to a SalesLoft cadence, and send hundreds of emails with the click of a few buttons is amazing. I would not be able to effectively do my job without SalesLoft!
Set up step-by-step cadences in a matter of minutes Ability to easily import/upload a CSV file with hundreds to thousands of contacts and assign it to a cadence/campaign See who has opened your emails Salesforce integration is top notch
- Anonymous ReviewerComputer Software
Create new cadence every time in case of modification ,cannot modify current cadence Slow performance and flexibility