- Budgeting/Forecasting : Allows you to plan your resources wisely in order to achieve targets.
- Key Performance Indicators : Help you measure success in terms of results achieved.
- Performance Metrics : Gives objective indications of how well a particular area or function is performing.
- Trend Analysis : Identify patterns in your data that may indicate changes in your overall business performance.
- Predictive Analytics : Makes predictions about the future based on historical data.
- Sales Forecasting : Provides insights into how much revenue each product category is likely to generate over time.
- Anonymous ReviewerComputer Software
I like how it can integrate with Salesforce and how it pulls the last updates on the deals. I can see when the last update was made and what the notes relating to discovery was. This gives me a better idea of what went on the call and how we can push the deal forward.
- Verified User in Computer SoftwareEnterprise(> 1000 emp.)
It is SO slow (upwards of 20+ minutes) to sync for any updates from SDFC (our CRM)- Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.