- Desktop Application : Perfect for those who want complete control over their meetings, from beginning to end.
- Recording : Easily record and share your sessions with colleagues or clients, and access previous recordings.
- Mobile : Mobile compatibility allows you to view your meetings from any device.
- Microsoft Outlook Integration : Integrates into every part of Microsoft Stack, making it easy to access all of your data and files.
- Activity Dashboard : Allows you to track participants' responses, views, connections made, and more.
- On-Demand Webcasting : Gives you the ability to broadcast live or recorded webinars directly from within StarLeaf.
- Bjorn H.MD at DEKOM BV and DEKOM Belgium NV/SA
StarLeaf has a perfect portal to administer users, settings and other parameters for video conferencing in the organisation. The portal has a perfect overview of common settings, preferred settings and many other aspects that contribute to a great experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Lex v.Inquiry Engineer
No downsides, except that at the moment my Starleaf only works on my iPhone - not on my laptop. Our IT dept has been working on it, but sofar no result. Starleaf doesn't start up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.