- Employee Engagement : Allows you to assess how well your employees are working within their roles
- Recruitment & Onboarding : Manage all aspects of the recruitment process, from screening candidates to preparing job offers.
- Interactive Dashboards : Track the progress of hires through user-friendly reporting tools and monitor their performance
- Payroll Management : You can easily keep track of salaries, bonuses, commissions, and other wages.
- Expense Management : Monitor spending on items like office supplies, travel costs, and employee benefits.
- Time & Attendance : Calculate overtime payouts and ensure employees are properly clocked in and out of work times.
- Kavita Y.AVP-HR
- Sidharth J.Salesforce Developer
I have also used Zoho CRM and if I compare both I still go with zoho because of its responsiveness and is UI on mobile and website. Also, the calender feature in zoho is big plus point Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.