About ADP Workforce Now
ADP Workforce Now Features
- Employee Management : Manage employee records, including demographics, job titles, performance ratings, etc.
- Payroll Management : Calculate payroll accurately and on time using ADP Payroll software.
- Training Management : Helps you manage your company's training needs from start to finish.
- Job Management : Track and manage employee applications, onboarding processes, and performance reviews.
- Talent Pool Planning : Helps businesses plan for future needs by projecting available talent levels.
- Recruitment Management : Manage all aspects of your recruitment process, from initial job postings to onboarding.
- Verified User in Computer SoftwareMid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
ADP is relatively easy to navigate. All info on team members is easy to access: vacation, salary, job title, logistics, etc. Also, ADP makes it easy to request, track, and approve time off. It can be a bit cumbersome to give another manager access to your team members if you will be out for an extended period of time. It can be done but it is also very limited what the person filling in for you has access to. Easy access to employee details in one spot. Anything about a team member can be found in ADP quickly. Whether it be time off (requests, time taken, time available), salary (current and past), title (current and past), address, start date, on and on. Each person can also see everything pertaining to themselves. So, everything noted above plus benefit info, paystubs, and company policies. Thank you for taking the time to provide your experience with ADP and feedback. We value your input and comments. Should you need anything please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at Ambassadornow@adp.com.
- Verified User in Building MaterialsEnterprise(> 1000 emp.)
Fairly easy to navigate through the functions. It seems like there is constant issues with payroll; almost impossible to set up other modules that have been paid for. Do your research/ask other customer's their experience. Payrolling 500+ employees and Benefits Administration