About ADP Workforce Now
ADP Workforce Now Features
- Employee Management : Manage employee records, including demographics, job titles, performance ratings, etc.
- Payroll Management : Calculate payroll accurately and on time using ADP Payroll software.
- Training Management : Helps you manage your company's training needs from start to finish.
- Job Management : Track and manage employee applications, onboarding processes, and performance reviews.
- Talent Pool Planning : Helps businesses plan for future needs by projecting available talent levels.
- Recruitment Management : Manage all aspects of your recruitment process, from initial job postings to onboarding.
ADP Workforce Now Ratings and Reviews
- Verified User
We use it mainly for our payroll, time and attendance, and performance management. Our employees utilize Workforce Now to request time off request, review their timecards, view their paystubs, and update their personal/employee information. The managers utilize it for introductory and annual reviews, responding to time off requests, and viewing their employee labor distribution. ADP Workforce Now has helped us centralized many of the payroll and human resource procedures. Eventually we'll fully utilize the recruitment module to streamline our hiring process.
Relatively easy to view/add/update employee information, the menu is divided into smaller section to quickly identify the kind of information is available Extensive standard reports available for use; also great that we can request or learn how to do customized reports for different needs
- Anonymous ReviewerAutomotive
Reporting is very challenging. There are many little rules that ensure inaccurate reporting. The onboarding and performance management tools are very weak. There is no depth to them at all.