- Churn Management : Identify and remove non-compliant clients from portfolios without damaging your reputation.
- Email Management : Monitor all communication with your clients in a way that is easily accessible and organized.
- Document Management : Keep track of everything from proposals to meeting minutes, ensuring accuracy.
- Feedback Management : Track customer feedback and use it to improve your services or products.
- Client Management : Keep up with important contacts, including information about past orders, payments, etc.
- Revenue Management : Provides tools for forecasting revenue based on current trends and planned changes in the market.
- Oliver G.Customer Success Team Manager
- Douglas M.Internet
I'd like to be able to self-schedule alerts and escalation paths vs. relying on the Client Success team doing it for us. This is on their roadmap