- Churn Management : Identify and remove non-compliant clients from portfolios without damaging your reputation.
- Email Management : Monitor all communication with your clients in a way that is easily accessible and organized.
- Document Management : Keep track of everything from proposals to meeting minutes, ensuring accuracy.
- Feedback Management : Track customer feedback and use it to improve your services or products.
- Client Management : Keep up with important contacts, including information about past orders, payments, etc.
- Revenue Management : Provides tools for forecasting revenue based on current trends and planned changes in the market.
ClientSuccess Ratings and Reviews
- Christian KuehneDirector of Customer Success
At Game Plan we use Client Success to streamline out entire Customer Success efforts. We used client success to keep track of customer activities, set and track KPI's for each account, flag potential issues with accounts, measure account success, and the management of the entire renewal process. It has helped us streamline and evaluate our efforts throughout the customer lifecycle and effectively management their renewal process all while evaluating CS data for our internal processes and meetings.
Renewal management and forecasting. Reporting. Measurement of success. Measuring KPIs and key steps in the customer lifecycle. On- management. As a director, it helps me oversee my team more efficiently.
- Verified User in Financial ServicesMid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
Seems to break a lot but not immediately obvious which means you find out after you've wasted time doing something. The UI is busy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.