- Risk Management : Identify potential risks associated with each project and assess their severity.
- Project Administration : Make it easy for you to keep track of all aspects of the project from start until finish.
- Agile Task Management : Helps organize your tasks into iterations based on specific criteria like milestones or user requirements.
- Budgeting : Keep track of allocating funds for projects as well as monitoring spending over time.
- Resource Allocation : Find the right people or materials for projects based on availability and cost estimations.
- Project-Level Planning : Plan each individual project from start to finish – including timelines, budget estimates, etc.
- Geraldine SmithService Operations Principal
In my role, Capacity Planner has been a game changer! Being able to assess resource availability and forecast in real time, as well as seeing true metrics on over and under utilized resources has improved our service delivery!
Capacity Planner Slide Publisher ease of building reports
- Anonymous ReviewerComputer Software
It's not as user friendly or customizable as I would like. Navigation is also subpar. I've started just @ tagging anyone I need to make sure sees things I post.