- Risk Management : Identify potential risks associated with each project and assess their severity.
- Project Administration : Make it easy for you to keep track of all aspects of the project from start until finish.
- Agile Task Management : Helps organize your tasks into iterations based on specific criteria like milestones or user requirements.
- Budgeting : Keep track of allocating funds for projects as well as monitoring spending over time.
- Resource Allocation : Find the right people or materials for projects based on availability and cost estimations.
- Project-Level Planning : Plan each individual project from start to finish – including timelines, budget estimates, etc.
- Verified UserManager
It is being used by most of the people in our organization across several departments. It solves our problem of accurately tracking the many projects we concurrently develop and allows us to better manage our project resources. It is improving our efficiency and also our project profitability. It was a good choice and we are pleased with our decision to purchase Clarizen over the other competing products.
Resource Management is much more straight forward and aligning project lifecycles with resource availability Gives a graphical and numeric look to project status and utilizations Is easy to setup and use Solves time tracking and project management within the same application
- Verified User in WirelessEnterprise(> 1000 emp.)
Not all customer's like communicating via Clarizen so it can be hard sometimes getting everyone on board to use the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.