- Benefits Management : Offers features such as benefit calculation, retroactive changes, eligibility assessment, etc.
- Employee Management : Helps you to administer your employee's payrolls accurately and securely online.
- Marketing Collateral : Offers walkthrough videos, print, and digital brochures, and dynamic PowerPoint presentations.
- Partner Support : Offers features for General Agents, TPAs, Clients, etc to help digitize and grow business.
- EaseHR : Allows you to set custom time-off policies that allow employees to request time off, etc.
- Security : Offers two-factor authentication, SOC2 Type 2 compliance, vulnerability and penetrating testing, etc.
- Lexie C.Human Resources
Easy for employer and employees to navigate. Makes onboarding easier as well as benefits selection. I like that it displays all three of the health plans to compare. I also like that you can upload files or make notes that are either visible to the employee or you can hide from the employee so it can be a one stop employee file. I have not figured out how to have employees digitally sign a document on the actual document. I have to upload a custom document where I essentially have to type out the contents of the document in order for employees to sign. I wish there was a feature to upload your own document and then have the employee be able to digitally sign on that document. Onboarding is much easier and less time consuming Benefits selections with employees is easier and less time consuming as well.
- James T.Insurance
They weren't what I was lead to believe they were. They took my money, didn't perform, then threatened me with their legal team to pay up of get sued.