- Recruitment : Allows managers to search for new employees based on skills and qualifications required by the company.
- Applicant Tracking : Monitor applicants' progress by tracking interviews, reference checks, and surveys.
- Onboarding : Provides information about employee rights and responsibilities while they are working at the company.
- Talent Management : Allows managers to identify talent shortages or strengths within their workforce.
- Benefits Management : Track all the benefits being offered to employees and ensure receival of coverage.
- Time Off Management : Helps employers manage leave requests and track employee absences, etc.
- Michael S.Recruiter
Personio covers most aspects of HR and thus delivers an all-in one solution for HR in SMEs. The platform is GDPR compliant and price/value is great. Customer service is always very helpful.
Some parts of Personio, especially the recruitment and analytics part, lack some important functions. However, functions are added on a regular basis and Personio is a fairly young product. Moreover, there are some edge-cases in user rights management which can not be implemented at the moment.
- Verified User in Marketing and AdvertisingMid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
I like most that you can store any kind of information with this tool. There is no limit of attributes tha can be added. For german customers its essential to be able to track time offs and if sick notes have already been handed in easily. Personio has a very simple way in handling sick leaves. This reduces time & effort for tracking a lot. When it comes to reports the tool is still in a beta version. Reports are not completeley handy and some data cannot be extracted easily. Changes that have been made by mistake are still found in the history entries and you cannot delete them or show only the correct entries which might be confusing. I recommend to get informed about all additional packages that can be booked and if these are already included in the price. The implementation phase with a personal implementation manager is advisable. You learn to handel the tool very detailed an d can ask all the questions that appear to you. Besides, our implementation manager was amazing, we had a lot of fun! Having a one tool solution : recruiting tool, personnel information tool, time off management, support in onboarding & offboarding processes, online signatures (even if this function could be a bit more comprehensive)