- Labor-Management : Helps you to keep track of your employee's productivity and attendance data.
- Payroll Generation : Generate payrolls quickly and easily using predefined templates or custom calculations.
- Time Tracking : Allows employees to track their hours accurately for improved efficiency.
- Robust Reporting : Makes it easy to monitor employee productivity and progress.
- Benefits Management : Lets you track and manage employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, etc.
- Employee Database : Keep track of all the employees with easy-to-access info like name, email address, job title, etc.
- Josh F.General Manager
The potential and open configuration. Almost being a universal outlet that can accept all resources. What I mean by this is there are a lot of integations and other software components that work really well with it but you really need to have a good grasp of the Toast system and the backbone or basic build of the system to make sure you dont run into issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Heather M.Hospitality
We had used BambooHR as our first ever HR software and it was really easy to navigate. Everything from tracking anniversaries and birthdays to timeoff and sick pay. There was a wonderful hiring portal too. Now we use stratex which I understand is high quality but it does not offer the ease of navigation and user friendly experience we got with BambooHR. I hope I'm just incurring a steep learning curve and that we will come out stronger on the other side.