- Assessment Management : Measure an employee's strengths and weaknesses and provide training to improve their skills.
- Background Screening : Search through public records and arrest records to ensure qualified candidate hiring.
- Employee Management : Enables you to track, manage, and measure performance for production goals.
- Performance Management : Find out why certain employees are not achieving desired results and make necessary adjustments.
- Salary Tracking : Provides transparency into pay rates across different positions within your organization.
- Skills Assessment : Assess your employee's current skills and determine what needs they might have.
- Verified User
I selected it because it looked really great at the time and they were offering a huge discount.
Recruiting and applicant tracking are great for the most part. Onboarding is not.
A neat and organized way of tracking applicants. An excellent way of keeping track of a candidate's history and timeline.
Multiple people cannot edit on-boarding documents. On-boarding is buggy and you encounter fairly frequent errors.
- Robin GilbertSuperintendent
We use ClearCompany to post open positions for our district, application tracking, and onboarding.
ClearCompany helped our human resources go digital.
Track applicant as our hiring teams review and interview. Onboarding paperwork is all in one place.
We recently had difficulty with our contract agreement. Cost is prohibitive for small companies.