- Assessment Management : Measure an employee's strengths and weaknesses and provide training to improve their skills.
- Background Screening : Search through public records and arrest records to ensure qualified candidate hiring.
- Employee Management : Enables you to track, manage, and measure performance for production goals.
- Performance Management : Find out why certain employees are not achieving desired results and make necessary adjustments.
- Salary Tracking : Provides transparency into pay rates across different positions within your organization.
- Skills Assessment : Assess your employee's current skills and determine what needs they might have.
ClearCompany Ratings and Reviews
- Verified User
ClearCompany is being used by our HR and recruitment teams, along with all hiring managers involved in the recruitment process. We use it for interview scheduling, recruiting, tracking req progress, background checks, and offer letter creation.
Interview scheduling--ClearCompany integrates your Outlook calendar with their system, so when a candidate accepts an interview time, it goes right to Outlook. Communication with hiring teams is super easy in this system. You just tag a hiring manager in the notes and communicate there regarding candidate progress. This is super helpful down the road as well if you need to look back at any communication (rather than trying to sift through emails). The general setup is very user friendly. It is easy to find candidates, reqs, and information.
- Stephanie T.Civil Engineering
Not good. They do not deliver a product like you see in your sales demo. Make sure you get a good termination clause clearly written in your contract if you decide to move forward with this company.