- Interview Scheduling : Efficiently manage appointments with employees and ensure they are available when needed.
- Payroll Management : Keep track of salary increases, deductions, paychecks, employee contributions, and more
- Performance Appraisal : Evaluate employee performance accurately using the state-of-the-art performance appraisal tool.
- Training Management : Track and document training sessions and activities, and assign tasks to participants.
- Timesheet Management : Keep track of employee hours worked and accrued overtime, and calculate pay rates.
- Recruitment Management : Search for qualified candidates and evaluate the hiring process in real-time.
- Abhijeet K.Senior Engineer
My overall experience with this is good I'm a user my company follow this for employees management.
- k Manish G.Human Resources
The network errors and attendance mis calculation and no server most of the time .