- Client Portal : Helps you to connect with and interact directly with your customers.
- Customer Experience Management : Lets you track the progress of your interactions and collect feedback.
- Feedback Management : Lets you respond in a timely manner to positive or negative incidents.
- Reporting Function : Makes it easy to identify problem areas and make necessary changes.
- Template Management : Create customized user-profiles/guides for new customers for an efficient onboarding process.
- Role-Based Permissions : Assign specific users or groups rights and access to different parts of the system.
- Ramesh P.Manager - Implementation & Support
People who were working in online sheets would love to use this tool. Improvements needed: - 1. System lags a lot, we need to open multiple screens to work. 2. Multiple sub-screens are getting opened to update a single piece of information. 3. Needs a separate chat window for the messages sent by the customer. It becomes challenging for us to search the chat between the task notifications. 4. In the project dashboard screen, after opening the project and completing the task, if we come back, the page doesn't remain the same, and again, we need to search for the project name; this takes more time. 5. The chat screen needs to improve, as the real-time update takes more time to load the chat. 6. Rocketlane mobile app is required for ease of use. 7. For updating the time for the task, it loads one time and suddenly disappears again. We need to select the timer again; it consumes a lot of time. As mentioned, we have come out of manual work and started using the tool, easing our concerns.
- Verified User in ConstructionSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
The UI is great, very intuitive. It's also great to onboard into the product you will use for onboarding. Seeing use cases and roolout before even setting up your own instance is a nice value. No mobile functionality is disappointing (our customers tend to live on mobile and/or email, we use the email functions). Native hubspot integration would be nice Our onbaording process was very manual and non-visible. Makes it easy to set expectations within our own product