- Task Management : Add due dates, notes, and links to files/projects for easy access.
- Time Tracking : Track the time spent on each task as well as the total time for a project.
- Leave Planner : You can effortlessly schedule vacations, sick days, and holidays.
- Financial Management : Keep track of expenses, income, budgets, profit & loss statements, etc with ease.
- Team Collaboration : Foster communication between team members by easily sharing files and projects.
- File Proofing : Verify the accuracy of documents before they are released to others.
- Jillyn DillonPrincipal
We use Paymo to track and bill employee time, manage customer projects and timelines, invoice for billable hours, flat-rate projects and expenses, and track our performance against projected time allowances for tasks.
- Lacey PiekarzOwner and Principal Consultant
I'm a freelance consultant providing proposal management services in the engineering/transportation space, and I use Paymo to track my time and create invoices for my clients. The main problem Paymo addresses are having a centralized, streamlined process for tracking and billing time for my many clients.
Being able to look at payments overall would be helpful -- there is a section on individual invoices that allows you to see payments made against those invoices, but it would be nice to have a simple list of payments, dates and invoices/clients to double-check my accounting records Having some automatic/already created reports or dashboard widgets that update themselves for basic queries like "time spent this week on X project" or "hours spent on X project overall" would save time -- you can create these reports, but you have to go through the entire report-creation process for each individual query (which means you get exactly what you want to see, but sometimes I don't have time to go through this whole process)