About APS Payroll
APS Payroll Features
- Employee Management : Keep track of employee performance data, including wages, hours worked, etc.
- Performance Management : Offer incentives and rewards based on employee goals and targets.
- Recruitment Management : Track the progress of job applications, review resumes, and make selections.
- Time Off Requests : Keep track of employee hours worked and accrued leave entitlements.
- Workflow Management : Simplifies the process of managing paychecks and employee records.
- Payroll Management : Allows you to automate withholding, payments, and tax filing processes.
- Kelly E.HR Generalist
Even though there are some cons with APS, the customer service truly can't be beat!
APS customer support is absolutely wonderful. We have a team of dedicated support staff who have been with us since before implementation and are always available to answer questions and provide site assistance. We are a growing company with multiple entities, so we are actively working with our APS team to improve functionality of the site to fit our needs best. The site is also very user friendly within companies. I have used other "bigger" payroll systems and this is a much more simplified site.
Some of the features are not yet as developed as some of the other "big name" companies, but their dev team seems to be constantly working to make themselves better for their clients. At this time, APS (Payroll, eSelfServe and Hire sites) does not work well on handheld devices (even tablets), so you almost always have to have a computer available to do the work you need; i.e. if we are out of office and a team member needs something, we can't use our smart phones to find that answer, we have to wait to get back to our computers. The system seems to work better in browsers such as Google Chrome vs. Safari, and can be very slow at times.
- Angela HodgesProject Coordinator
We currently use Employee Navigator - they have similar features to APS OnLine.
Make sure to review benefits before allowing employees to make their selections.
Very user friendly site Detailed Reporting Features
Beneficiary Information- APS OnLine should allow employees to select more than 1 primary and/or contingent beneficiary with a total of 100%.