About UKG Dimensions
UKG Dimensions Features
- Benefits Management : Track/manage employee benefits - medical, dental, life insurance coverage, sick leave accrual, etc.
- Attendance Management : Helps you track attendance, plan leave, and generate reports on employee performance.
- Employee Management : Manage all aspects of your employees, including details about employment history, skillset, etc.
- TimeOff Management : Allocate specific days off for employees, as well as track attendance and progress reports.
- Performance Tracking : Allows managers to see how individual employees are performing against specific goals.
- Timekeeping : Keep accurate records of hours worked, overtime wages, and other related information.
- Jeri H.Director, Benefits/Employment
Dimensions has given our employees the ability to own their data! Employees are able to access their time cards, schedules, and paystubs from anywhere using their mobile devices and this frees up managers to be able to focus on management duties! Implementation was a little challenging as some of the bugs have not been worked out. I believe this is because we are fairly early adopters! The set up process was a little cumbersome but our implementation team was spot on. I appreciated that the team had knowledge of both our legacy system as well as Dimensions. The online training portal (Knowledgemap Live) was priceless as is the UKG customer portal. Employees being accountable for their own time has been a benefit. This allows managers to focus on other tasks. Attestation is another benefit weve realized as well. Updated, accurate employee data has allowed us to be able to communicate with employees more frequently.
- Kevin KasperKronos Systems Analyst II
Dimensions [are] very similar to WFC with some UI changes and differences in things like the business structure and CRTs. We are going with Dimensions as UKG moves forward with the new software and away from WFC in the future.
UKG Dimensions is suited well for environments that are just starting out/not been on WFC before so that the user experience is entirely new. Companies that are still on WFC would not really need to update/upgrade as of yet until there is more development on Dimensions to bring over all previous WFC functionality.
UI design is modern
Moving away from widgets/tabs within widgets from WFC is a bit clunky Features from WFC are still missing from Dimensions