- Punch In/Out Mode : Allows employees to enter and leave the workplace without disrupting their workflows.
- GPS Enabled : Geofencing Helps restrict access to certain areas of the office, based on specific parameters.
- Biometric Enabled Logins : Supports Biometrics verification with both fingerprints or face recognition algorithms.
- Multi-Lingual : Supports numerous popular languages like French, Dutch, German, Spanish, etc.
- Supervisor/Employee Toggle : Allows supervisors to toggle between employee profiles for assessing performance.
- Mobile Apps : Allows you to access the system from anywhere, making it easy to manage your team remotely.
- Verified UserTeam Lead
We currently use Ascentis for several parts of the employee services area. We use it for hiring, training, timekeeper services, payroll, and many other parts of the HRIS suite. We switched to Ascentis to help us save valuable time with problems in our old system. The ability to call and get someone to help within minutes was a lifesaver. Our company is small so we all have multiple duties that require our time and sitting on hold wasn't one of them.
Customer service. Continuous product improvements Knowledgeable staff—product specific
- Wendy DavisDirector of Human Resources
This is used by our entire company for personnel records and payroll. We also utilize the learning and talent management modules. It helps to distribute online learning capabilities built by our staff development department. Tracks training renewal needs. It keeps our employees records, both dat and documents.
Duplicating document uploads when using ESS Web interfacing ability to run ESS data reports Employee termination requests don't process correctly with web interface Random system time-outs while using the platform.