About Adobe Workfront
Adobe Workfront Features
- Content Review / Approval : Improves transparency and quality control throughout the editorial process, from conception to publication.
- Collaboration : Allows you to share project files, drawings, notes, and ideas among team members in real time.
- Resource Management : Tracks and manages expenses, employees, and equipment in an easy-to-use interface.
- Demand Management : Allows you to plan and organize your workload so that it is consistent with current business needs.
- Administration & Storage : Allows you to manage & share your projects, tasks, files, calendars, and emails with enhanced security.
- Security & Compliance : Features powerful security and compliance features, including data encryption and full auditing capabilities.
- Catherine G.Manager, Web Experience | Marketing & Brand Management Office
I find the assigning tasks and getting notifications helpful, this makes it easy to move through a project or initiative without needing to baby sit people. Having a request queue has been a hige help for my department as well, so we can field requested work coming in and prioritize it before its assigned. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Verified User in Financial ServicesMid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
There's no single way to use it. Every team in our company on Workfront has its own system for using it, and if you work on multiple teams, you have to learn how each team uses it uniquely and adapt to their preferences. That can get frustrating quickly, since everyone does everything their own way. There's also no way to know what everyone else on your team is doing, or how much of a workload everyone else has, so when it comes to taking assignments when your workload is light or letting go of some when it gets to be too much, there's no easy way within the program to know who can help you by giving you something to work on or taking something from you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.