About Adobe Workfront
Adobe Workfront Features
- Content Review / Approval : Improves transparency and quality control throughout the editorial process, from conception to publication.
- Collaboration : Allows you to share project files, drawings, notes, and ideas among team members in real time.
- Resource Management : Tracks and manages expenses, employees, and equipment in an easy-to-use interface.
- Demand Management : Allows you to plan and organize your workload so that it is consistent with current business needs.
- Administration & Storage : Allows you to manage & share your projects, tasks, files, calendars, and emails with enhanced security.
- Security & Compliance : Features powerful security and compliance features, including data encryption and full auditing capabilities.
- Maximillian FoxProject Manager and Applications Architect
AtTask is more flexible than these tools. In my opinion whether your building battleships, simple Wordpress websites, AtTask scales well to handles a range of project sizes.
Any reasonably tech proficient organization that is project or help desk oriented would find AtTask a great fit for their organization.
Project planning and management. The social features(status feed, notifications etc.) make it easy to coordinate with different team members in one place and keep everything organized. The reporting tools in AtTask are flexible and easy to use. This makes it easy to create new reports or change existing ones to better fit changing business needs as they happen. The Portfolio tools are great for organizing and aligning the efforts of many teams toward a single set of goals.
AtTask can be overwhelming for some users so more comprehensive training(Videos & power points) would go a long way towards making sure new implementations are more seamless and have a higher adoption rate within an organization
- Robert G.