- Notebooks : Write/share content using Notebooks on various projects and update changes accordingly.
- Project Owner : Assign individual owners to individual tasks for clarity and accountability.
- Kanban Board : View Helps map your workflow with ease to see task status and helps automate processes.
- Gantt Chart : Gives full visibility to your tasks and helps avoid bottlenecks to create project workflows clearly.
- Calendar Management : Track the status of tasks and engagements across different time zones.
- Performance Management : Provides feedback on individual/group performance and helps to identify areas for improvement.
- Verified User in Marketing and AdvertisingSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Our agency uses Teamwork daily to keep track of client project plans, individual tasks, time tracking, scope/budget management, collaboration on deliverables, team status updates, capacity planning, and monthly reporting. Teamwork has such a wide range of capabilities. Sometimes this can be overwhelming as there are a lot of different views and ways to see and access the same information on the platform. Teamwork allows our organization the ability to have transparency into the individual team member's priorities and weekly capacity. It also allows us to keep track of project milestones, deadlines, statuses, and deliverables.
- Muhammad S.Machine Operator
the best thing is that you got an experience of handling and managing the project. and you will understand the ideas of others and can make good relation with your team the downside of team projects are that you can not implement your own ideas you have to gather all your team for their ideas. it is very interesting and knowledgeable team work make me strong that how to handle the projects and how can you work with others. and how to help your team to work efficiently.