- Notebooks : Write/share content using Notebooks on various projects and update changes accordingly.
- Project Owner : Assign individual owners to individual tasks for clarity and accountability.
- Kanban Board : View Helps map your workflow with ease to see task status and helps automate processes.
- Gantt Chart : Gives full visibility to your tasks and helps avoid bottlenecks to create project workflows clearly.
- Calendar Management : Track the status of tasks and engagements across different time zones.
- Performance Management : Provides feedback on individual/group performance and helps to identify areas for improvement.
- Matthew G.Owner, Founder
Couldn't live without it to manage my daily business workflow. I couldn't be so precise with my time tracking either, which is important for billing my clients. I usually work solo, but recently have hired additional help. The collaboration tools are awesome. I also use Teamwork Desk to create a slick support system with help from other reps. I'm a small operation, but look darn professional.
- Jose A GarciaSales Representative
Teamwork Projects is being used in our organization as a project management platform. It is used by our sales department to follow up on initiatives and SOPs editing/creation. It is also used by our support team for internal cases management and also to make follow up on contracts/projects with our external customers. It encourages collaboration among the teams and related staff in order to accomplish goals and get jobs done.
Does time tracking but cannot be used as productivity indicator Resource management is not as robust as other solutions Needs to be integrated with 3rd party software for document handling and calendars Notifications in some tasks can get deactivated for no reason, making zombie or abandoned tasks.