- Drag & Drop : Allows changing dates, reordering tasks, and adjusting timelines in a single click.
- Portfolio Views & Reports : Provides all project reports on a single view, including those falling behind.
- Reusable Templates : Save time and effort by leveraging reusable project plan templates.
- Project Dependencies : Prioritize how the tasks should be completed by setting up the order.
- File Storage : Allows uploading all sorts of documents or files to any project or to an individual task.
- Filters : Leverage filters to clear off large projects' complexity and view only the tasks you want to see.
- Valerie H.Project Manager
Overall, TeamGantt has filled a huge gap that I was dealing with in project planning. I plan to continue using it for many years to come. I'm a huge fan of the ease of use and percent complete tracking. I've been able to use the percent complete to help estimate remaining work / budget for projects to keep stakeholders informed.
TeamGantt gives me the ability to create a gantt chart for my projects in minutes (as opposed to hours). I can easily create new tasks and plot timelines by clicking and dragging. If you're currently using a product like Teamwork or BaseCamp, the milestone calendar is great for a day to day view - but for complex projects, I was having a very hard time seeing the big picture in any detail. TeamGantt gives me the ability to quickly create these high level views that can be used to easily shift timelines and deliverables - receive approval on the changes, before making major milestone calendar shifts.
I'm not a huge fan of the hours allocation portion of the software. It would be a nice feature to have, but it's overly cumbersome. I can add hours for an individual and see how many hours they're slotted for per day - but I can't see a person by person ganttchart of their overlapping responsibilities or how many hours per day they're allotted per project. (This would be a combination of Floats software & TeamGantt, which is how we use the software now.)
- Anonymous ReviewerComputer Software