- Email & Online Marketing : Allows reaching out to customers through email and online campaigns.
- Lead Management : Helps you to keep track of your leads, and measures the success of your sales efforts.
- Campaign Management : Allows you to design and execute effective marketing campaigns that drive conversions.
- Social Media Marketing : Makes it easy for users to create engaging content that can be shared on social media platforms.
- Reporting & Analytics : Access detailed reports on your website’s traffic, social media efforts, and conversions.
- Platform & Infrastructure : Provides businesses with the essential tools and resources needed to build a successful sales operation.
- Kaitlin RawleyDirector of Marketing
Our team uses Hatchbuck in a variety of ways to support our sales, marketing, and customer service team members. We use their forms, automated campaigns, and tasks to follow up and nurture sales leads. Additionally, we use the automated campaigns, email templates, and their drag and drop email builder as tools to onboard new customers and follow up with existing customers. We also use Hatchbuck as a CRM to track and record details on our users and send targeted emails and campaigns to them. As a small business with limited staff and resources, Hatchbuck helps us ensure each of our customers gets the attention they need.
We love that actions the customer takes, like opening an email, clicking a link, etc. adds up to a 'score' for them. This helps us gauge the level of interest from a customer in one glance. Their drag and drop email composer is easy to use and flexible enough to customize as we wish to align with our branding. Automated campaigns are easy to setup and we love that we can add notifications to alert us when a customer takes a certain action (fills out a form, clicks a link, etc.) We also heavily use their API to sync data and start campaigns, it's been a great way to automate as much as we can.
- Christoph K.Management Consulting
Also, the relaunch did not bring the features which were somewhat announces, e.g. imap integration only possible for gmail as of now.