About NetSuite CRM
NetSuite CRM Features
- Sales Force Automation : Integrates sales processes like upselling, quote management, order management, fulfillment, and support.
- CPQ Support : Allows sales team to quickly configure, price, and quote (CPQ) complex products and services with accuracy.
- Marketing Automation : Targets, builds, executes, and measures marketing campaigns, and passes leads to sales.
- Customer Service Management : Online knowledge base and case submission features allow customers to get answers quickly.
- Partner Relationship Management : Offers real-time information flow between you and your partners across the complete marketing process.
- Reporting & Analytics : Monitors performance with built-in reporting, real-time analytics, and role-based dashboards.
- Mary T.Senior Staff Accountant
I used Netsuite starting in 2012 for a small architecture/project management firm, and even back then I knew the benefits of being a daily user. It really allowed the ability to work through the cloud with my CEO so that we always knew the current status of the financials. Fast forward to 2021 when I resumed using Netsuite, it's become even more beneficial being able to work purely through the site to cut down on hard copies and having more of the organization being able to utilize each aspect. At times, the reports can be a bit troublesome to customize, as there's a wide range of filters but little explanation of where that filter is derived from. I'm often having to find the right filter through trial and error, which becomes time consuming and confusing. Also, I wish there were a way to simplify income statement reports when you want to single out certain projects as opposed to using the dropdown menu, because it's not always easy to remember which ones have already been selected when you're going through a list of 200+ clients. In my current position, many of the users live all across the country; being able to have up-to-the-minute updated collaborative information through the site is extremely helpful. It's also great that we can perform both Accounting and HR duties through NS. We love the fact that some employees can run their own reports without having to ask us to do it for them or to help them format. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Mary! If you havent already done so, feel free to check out our NetSuite Customer Community. https://community.oracle.com/netsuite
- Scott M.M
Not sure as they were too arrogant to assist me in even buying the product The absolute arrogance. I contacted netsuite to replace Xero, Trade Gecko & and new CRM package. Without spending the time to understand the business I was told by the sales rep they "he cannot see where I would get value in Netsuite and I am better off buying other solutions" Needed to replace Xero & Tradegecko Hi Scott. We take our customer feedback very seriously as we strive to improve every aspect of your experience. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can connect directly with you on feedback.