- Project & Tasks : Perfect for planning, tracking, and managing any type of work.
- Chat : Do everything from tagging individuals or groups to adding link tasks.
- Goals : Allows setting targets for task completions, numbers, and monetary values.
- Work Visually : With fun docs, whiteboards, and real-time time Dashboards.
- Automation : Allows automating assigned tasks, post comments, updating statuses, and 100+ more things!
- Works Everywhere : Be it mobile, desktop, or voice assistants.
- Verified User
We use ClickUp across our organization as our primary project management software. ClickUp helps deal with issues that arise in team collaboration, workflow and project efficiency.
ClickUp is a brilliant project management software for any organization needing software that is easy to use and has all the features you could need. However, for very small teams that don't need its rich features, it wouldn't be as useful.
Project management Document management
Can be difficult to use at first.
- Verified User
Very good for project management, self-management, and tasks/agenda organizing. Good for keeping track of projects' status, upcoming activities, tasks, and so on. Less valuable if you want to focus more on communication (it lacks an Inbox and sending messages to other users). It lacks conditional forms - it still has a basic version of forms that allows collecting data, though.
Daily/weekly/monthly overview of current and upcoming tasks. Setting deadlines, getting reminders for due tasks etc. Keeping track of current progress of projects/tasks/etc. Setting up statuses for tasks, customizing them etc.
Conditional FORMS (e.g. similar to Typeform, Jotform, etc). Messages/inbox feature to be able to communicate with team members (similar to Slack). Bug fixes.