About Insightly CRM
Insightly CRM Features
- Design Dashboards : Allows building and sharing beautiful data visualizations to uncover insights and progress.
- Custom Apps : Allows building and deploying custom apps with validation rules, workflow automation, and dashboards.
- Dataset Management : Captures, stores, and develops relationships between datasets with custom objects.
- Relationship Linking : Flexible record linking functionality helps to map and better understand complex customer relationships.
- Lead Routing : Leverages leads’ relevant information to automatically route leads to the right person.
- Workflow Automation : Allows developing multi-step business processes like generating tasks, sending email alerts, and more.
- Dionne S.Senior CRM Administrator/ Developer
I particularly appreciate Insightly's flexibility in creating custom categories and labels. Whenever I want to store or label specific information, there is already a built-in system that recognises my particular use cases. For example, when tracking follow-ups with recipients by industry classification (music industry versus film production), this feature comes in handy! In addition, from an analytics perspective, it helps me to think ahead before launching new projects, as these activities can be tracked just as quickly - all within a unified platform that keeps everything set up and running seamlessly, rather than having to constantly switch between services such as email platforms + CRM applications - providing companies with real-time data on their customers as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Paulette RisherChief Programs Officer
We are a Veteran Service Organization/non-profit and use Insightly for client case management and as a catalog of partner employers and service providers. Insightly is used organization-wide and across our three geographically-distributed offices and virtual team. We were looking for a cloud-based database that was affordable, flexible, and could be maintained internally.
Not having a complete roll-back capability i.e., the ability to reset my database to midnight the night before is a huge shortcoming. I don't think customers realize just how vulnerable an organizations data is. My backup system administrator accidentally deleted a custom field and with one keystroke, over 8,000 records were impacted. With over 90 hours of work, we were able to recover only about 80% of the field data and with questionable accuracy. I realize that flat.ly is being touted as a partial fix, but with that backup, all of the custom field names are lost. It is better than having me manually backing up each record type (i.e., Contacts, Contact Notes, Organizations, Organization Notes, etc) into Excel manually, but still not the answer. This really needs to be fixed. Not being able to join tables when doing queries/reports is a real limitation. As an example, I would like to be able to read the notes for contacts/clients who meet specific search criteria i.e., show me all notes for Veteran employment clients serviced by the Huntsville office since 1 January 2018. Lack of a multi-choice drop-down field choice. I believe that this is a marketing/business driven decision, not a technical one as has been suggested on the community page. I should have one question which asks "What Wars?" and let me choose as many as apply rather than having to waste multiple custom fields listing each war OID/OEF/OND? Gulf War? Vietnam? Korea? The rating system for technical support. I would like to be able to distinguish between the rating of the individual tech support provider and the answer. I may be very satisfied with the service and completely dissatisfied with the "party line" answer. I would like to be able to rate both service and answer.