About Insightly CRM
Insightly CRM Features
- Design Dashboards : Allows building and sharing beautiful data visualizations to uncover insights and progress.
- Custom Apps : Allows building and deploying custom apps with validation rules, workflow automation, and dashboards.
- Dataset Management : Captures, stores, and develops relationships between datasets with custom objects.
- Relationship Linking : Flexible record linking functionality helps to map and better understand complex customer relationships.
- Lead Routing : Leverages leads’ relevant information to automatically route leads to the right person.
- Workflow Automation : Allows developing multi-step business processes like generating tasks, sending email alerts, and more.
- Verified User in Consumer ServicesSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Insightly works well as a CRM Keeps track of several different types of pipelines and is flexible to meet our specific needs Insightly is the only CRM I have used, so not sure how this compares Learning how to take advantage of all the features is a chore. I basically stick to what I know, but I understand there are many features that I don't know. This is similar to my top of the line Microwave -- all I use is the "add 30 seconds" button. It is too much to learn how to use all the microwave features, and in the same way it is too cumbersome to use all the Insightly features. Keeping track of leads, opportunities and existing projects is super helpful Getting reports is relatively easy That is about all I do, but as mentioned previously I'm sure there are many more features that can be used.
- Verified User in Real EstateMid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
Easy to change features and mold into different style of organizing Not suited for real estate industry. Hard to reconfigure Stop upgrading. Customer organization of information.