- Carrier Management : Track and manage shipments from beginning to end, including receiving orders and issuing receipts.
- Contractor Management : Allows for the tracking and management of all contracts, from inception to closure.
- Purchase Order Management : Manage purchase orders and track progress throughout the procurement process.
- Reporting/Analytics : Track and analyze your business performance in a detailed and easy-to-use format.
- Warehouse Management : Manage inventory by keeping track of stock levels, issuing and recalling products, and more.
- Inventory Management : Manage your product lines and optimize your inventory for maximum efficiency.
- Verified User in ConstructionEnterprise(> 1000 emp.)
A graphical and statistical representation of raw data gets done in less time and with minimal effort. As a result, business decisions are more data-driven and not based on simple assumptions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Rajan T.Accountant
The cost of implementation can be a potential issue for small and medium enterprises. Rest, the platform is packed with exciting features! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.