- Territory Management : Keep track of customers' location and know how many leads you have generated.
- Quote & Order Management : Can help you to streamline the process of quoting and ordering, to stay organized.
- Email Marketing : Can help you to reach potential customers and generate leads from your email list.
- Customizable Reports : Businesses can create detailed reports that are tailored to their specific needs.
- Forecasting : Allows you to estimate future trends based on past data to make strategic decisions.
- Lead Management : Allows you to keep track of all your leads and their information.
- Jennifer CallaghanMarketing Coordinator
We came from using Big Contacts, which was a simpler CRM program that we just simply outgrew. We entertained a few other CRM programs before deciding on Nutshell back in 2017. We did a demo with SalesForce and it was more advanced than what we needed. I honestly can't quite remember the other two CRM programs but they were very similar to Nutshell price-wise and feature-wise.
We refer our partners to Nutshell CRM often so they can store all of their client and potential client information in one place. It has been a great tool for us to grow our relationships with prospective customers. It is a great way to stay organized with working on a team where you will receive callbacks or work together to gain business.
Customization - we are able to make Nutshell make the most sense for our company and processes Scheduling - the ability to set tasks allows us to never forget a follow-up call or email Tags - allow us to prioritize leads and segment our customers and potential customers Communication - the ability to tag colleagues in notes for callbacks or updates to accounts is very helpful to keep everyone on the same page Email History - being able to blind copy all our email communication to Nutshell, allows us to have email threads and notes all in one place
Special characters - although I know this is very difficult to resolve, we have always had an issue with being able to search or match up companies that have $, &, or @ in their name Integration - we use a couple of different programs as often as Nutshell that doesn't currently integrate with the platform. The main one being our webcam video program BombBomb.com, not a deal-breaker but it would be nice to integrate to go along with our activities and emails Mobile App - we do use the mobile app when we do outside sales trips and it works well for inputting notes with the talk-to-text feature. There are some features that are not available on the mobile app that would be nice though.
- Verified User in Marketing and AdvertisingSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Nutshell is easy for Account Executives to learn and use Quota assignments that vary by month and quarter is needed. Also, pipeline qutoas by month, quarter is needed Lead tracking and reporting.