- Territory Management : Keep track of customers' location and know how many leads you have generated.
- Quote & Order Management : Can help you to streamline the process of quoting and ordering, to stay organized.
- Email Marketing : Can help you to reach potential customers and generate leads from your email list.
- Customizable Reports : Businesses can create detailed reports that are tailored to their specific needs.
- Forecasting : Allows you to estimate future trends based on past data to make strategic decisions.
- Lead Management : Allows you to keep track of all your leads and their information.
- Jennifer CallaghanMarketing Coordinator
Nutshell CRM is used in two of our divisions that perform outbound marketing and sales calls. We use Nutshell to store contact information for our current customers, inactive accounts, partners, and prospective customers. We log activities, run reports, communicate internally, and use features of Nutshell to plan outside sales trips all over the U.S. Nutshell CRM is the heart of our main marketing/sales divisions and our customer service division will often reach out to us for insight on new customers or inactive accounts.
Customization - we are able to make Nutshell make the most sense for our company and processes Scheduling - the ability to set tasks allows us to never forget a follow-up call or email Tags - allow us to prioritize leads and segment our customers and potential customers Communication - the ability to tag colleagues in notes for callbacks or updates to accounts is very helpful to keep everyone on the same page Email History - being able to blind copy all our email communication to Nutshell, allows us to have email threads and notes all in one place
- Verified User in Computer SoftwareSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Limited Options On Mobile App And Cdashes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.