- Project Management : Offers unlimited tasks, flexible project views, in-take forms, to-do list & agile tracking.
- Time Management : Supports team-wide resourcing, time-tracking by task, and recurring tasks automation.
- Collaboration Support : With in-app messenger, in-app email, task prioritization, customized project access, and more.
- Automation : Automates recurring tasks and processes with triggers and buttons.
- Hive Notes : Hive’s Notes product which creates meeting agendas, supports real-time collaboration, and assigns tasks.
- Calendar : Displays and allows accessing calendar events from Google or Outlook directly in Hive.
- Verified User
Even if our business is modest, we still need to communicate clearly. Talking on Slack or in person is fine, but we discovered that as our workload increased and our clients' needs became more sophisticated, we were missing things or thinking that the other person had already completed or was working on a crucial assignment. That was all halted by Hive. Additionally, it encourages us to approach every element of our job carefully, from onboarding new clients to creating projects, task allocations, deadlines, etc. When compared to other alternatives, Hive provides teams with incredibly broad capabilities. We consider it essential to have reported, Gantt charts, and the flexibility to stack projects.
Improved Communication Smooth onboarding process Task Assignments at ease
- Verified User in Non-Profit Organization ManagementSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
I dont like how hard it is to find action items when you have complweted them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.