- Project Management : Offers unlimited tasks, flexible project views, in-take forms, to-do list & agile tracking.
- Time Management : Supports team-wide resourcing, time-tracking by task, and recurring tasks automation.
- Collaboration Support : With in-app messenger, in-app email, task prioritization, customized project access, and more.
- Automation : Automates recurring tasks and processes with triggers and buttons.
- Hive Notes : Hive’s Notes product which creates meeting agendas, supports real-time collaboration, and assigns tasks.
- Calendar : Displays and allows accessing calendar events from Google or Outlook directly in Hive.
- Lily F.Senior Scrum Master
I love the simple, easily configurable Kanban interface in Hive. I created my backlog of work, applied labels, and moved my work items with no friction, errors, or issues. I highly recommend this tool for teams and for personal use! I was looking for a simple tracking tool to execute my wedding planning tasks and this was absolutely perfect. Great user experience!! I wish I could include a couple more people in my allow-list of users with the free version. That's not a bad thing about the product in general, it just limited my ability to share my tasks with many people. I think this product was created for teams of people rather than for what I used it for, but it worked perfectly. I am used to using Agile Scrum framework in my professional work. Therefore, that is the framework I am most comfortable with for productivity and work tracking. I needed the ability to break down my personal work into do-able tasks that I could prioritize and track progress on. This tool helped me stay focused on a few things at a time and see my progress over time. The weekly summary of accomplishments was an amazing bonus to help me see my progress. Thank you for the great review, Lily! Congrats on the wedding -- so glad we could be apart of it We appreciate your support of the Hive community, and look forward to seeing how much more your team achieves with Hive!
- Allegra K.Founder
right now nothing, so aggravated that there is no backup - see next Shockingly Hive has no way of backing up either externally or within the platform. One wrong click and months of work, for us it is labels for an ongoing project, needs to be reconstructed. We are trackign and creating project steps to make our process replicable - all good unless there is no backup! Hi there! We do have a trash bin for actions and projects for backup. Hive Forum is your source to find more about the backup system!