- Workload Monitoring : Discovers underperforming staff or those with too many tasks, and reallocates workload accordingly.
- Comments & Attachments : Comment on tasks and attach files to them without switching between different business tools.
- Custom Working Days : Just set personal working days and days-off, and discover the project's duration based on your calendar.
- Share & Export : Easily & securely share plans using secret public URLs, and export timelines in popular formats.
- Notifications : Provides real-time notifications about everything from new assignments to change in task.
- Time Log : Allows checking the total time spent on tasks, milestones, and time ranges.
- Verified UserContributor
I am currently a student taking an MIS course. We have a team of 5 people and needed to use a project management tool for an assignment. We compared and tried out a few but GannttPRO was so easy to use and provided all the necessary tools to help keep our project on track. Adding task, assigning/unassigning resources and even exporting was a breeze! In addition, I love how you change the view with a click of a button and it also gives you tips along the way. Being a new user, I was surprised at how user-friendly the tool was. I would definitely recommend it and I look forward to using it for future projects.
- Sarfaraz K.E-Learning
One potential drawback is that it may have a learning curve for users unfamiliar with project management tools. Additionally, the platform's features and capabilities may be limited for businesses with highly complex or specialized project management needs. Finally, some users may find the cost of GanttPRO to be a concern, especially for smaller or cost-conscious organizations. Before making a decision on whether GanttPRO is the right solution for your business, it's important to thoroughly evaluate the benefits and drawbacks to ensure that it meets your specific needs and requirements.